September 7, 2012

Your New Mary Kay Lady

Yep...I am now a Mary Kay lady. I don't know why I sign up for things like this when I HATE to sell anything!?! But I love love love Mary Kay products and have used them for years and figured why not?

Photobucket

My first victim...I mean practice customer. Lol. Brock was such a trooper to let me practice doing a facial on him. If that isn't love, I don't know what is!

Photobucket

My second practice customer was my sweet nephew. With Macey's help, we gave him a fabulous facial.
Photobucket

Enough practice and now for my first party! My beautiful neighbors thankfully took it easy on me.
Photobucket

I plan on not being a crazy stalker Mary Kay lady, but I do appreciate any business you send my way. I've even got my own Mary Kay website www.marykay.com/brigitp.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

I don't use a ton of makeup, but when I do, I always use Mary Kay. Glad I know who to go to when I need some product!

By the way, the fact that those two boys let you do a facial on them cracks me up! Ha ha! Wish you could hear my loud laughter. Giggle...