October 31, 2012

Halloween Festivites

We started off our Halloween festivities with a trip to the Pumpkin Patch!

Photobucket

A couple days before Halloween, with the help of Grandpa Dente, we got to carving our pumpkins.
Fortunately the weather has been fairly warm and we were able to carve outside.

Photobucket

Colten gutted and carved his pumpkin all by himself this year. I was totally impressed by him.
Photobucket

They turned out AWESOME! Order of pumpkins..Brigit, Paige, Grandpa, and Colten.
Photobucket

We had a trick-or-treat practice run and the community Trunk -or-Treat. This year Paige was Princess Merida from Brave. Colten was King Arthur, and Macey was a cute little Zebra.
Photobucket

So Darn Cute!!!
Photobucket

Yep...it's a Merida triple take. Paige and her two besties all wanted to be the same princess.
Photobucket

Grandpa Dente handing out candy to my two little monsters.
Photobucket

Macey scored her first sucker.
Photobucket

I had to throw this picture in. My Dad was able to come visit for the first time since we moved and we all enjoyed our time with him, especially Paigey. I love this picture!
Photobucket

The real deal! Trick-or-Treating with the neighbors! Happy Halloween!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Shay said...

Love all that Merida red hair!! especially times 3! I was sad we never crossed paths last night but your kids look great! And that grandpa-granddaughter picture is priceless!

Marisa Jean said...

The picture of your dad and Paige is priceless.

I can't believe Colten is old enough to cut and gut a pumpkin. What?!? Time flies.

And that picture of the three princesses makes my heart happy. Great minds think alike!