Living in northern Utah, it is quickly becoming a new family tradition to visit Temple Square at Christmas time. It seriously is one of the most beautiful places on Earth and we were glad to share it with Brock's side of the family this year.

We stopped at the Joseph Smith building to grab some hot chocolate before enjoying the lights. Most of our crew was from down south and not use to our cooler temps.
This little peanut was just happy to out and about! The last time we were at Temple Square looking at lights I was almost nine months pregnant. Awwww.
Grandpa and Grandma Petersen with all the kiddos!

We loved having the Shmidts with us for the week. It was their first visit to our new home in Stansbury. Yay!

Our cute little family!




1 comment:
I haven't been to temple square for Christmas for years. Next year I will hopefully get there! And has it been a year since Macey was born already? Crazy!
Post a Comment