May 27, 2013

Wedding Bliss!

The weather was perfect in Vegas for a wedding. Jeff and Amber asked me if I would be their wedding photographer...talk about pressure. I am a complete amateur, but I gave it my best shot.

Paige was so excited to be Amber's flower girl!

Me and my little sis!

Jorden, Jeffry, Jack, Amber & Jeff
 The Wolffs


Gina was Amber's Maid of honor. She was fantastic and gave the best speech I've ever heard at a wedding.
 Wooot Wooot!





 The Bridal Party

Crazy Party


 The Beautiful Bride!



The Fam

My cute hubby and Macey. It's one of the only pictures I have without her hair all torn out.

Congratulations Amber & Jeff! We love you guys!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

The pictures look amazing! You did a fabulous job, and your sister looks gorgeous! If you're feeling up to it, we need some family pictures taken and I'd love to hire you. You should send me some pricing so I can start convincing Jonathan we need them done! :)