We are all loaded up in the car and headed for Las Vegas! I love family selfies!
We left our home in Utah at 45 degrees and arrived in Las Vegas at 83 degrees! Crazy!!!
Pool TIME!
One of my favorite things in LV is the Shark Reef!
This picture cracks me up!
Getting a feel for things!
SHARKS!!!
Dinner with Aunt Gina!
Bowling with Grandpa Dente!
Brock and I got to attend the Las Vegas Temple of the 5th anniversary of our Sealing! It was so neat to be back there!
We got to visit the Fife's, and I had to take a picture of Macey and her namesake!
We had so much fun in Las Vegas visiting all our family and friends! Back to the COLD!
1 comment:
45 to 83 degrees, that sounds like a good vacation! And fun that you were able to go to the temple for the anniversary of your sealing! :)
Post a Comment