May 31, 2014

School is out! Graduation time!

It's been about 5 years since we have flown with kids, and we jumped on an airplane to Arizona for Kai's graduation! It was a good flight until we hit a lot of turbulence about 30 min before we landed. Our poor Colten had to use one of those convenient barf bags! :-( I wasn't far from using one myself!


We hadn't been at Tami and Mike's house long before Brock threw me fully clothed in the pool! I couldn't believe he did it. I thought for sure he knew better! He would always tease, but knew that is as far as he could take it. I've got to retrain him now!  LOL!


Brock even threw in him mom! He is so naughty!


Girls lunch date!

The graduate! Way to go Kai!

Waiting in 108 degrees to watch Kai graduate! We must really love her!

Loving the sun and the pool!

I posted this picture on Instagram. My idea of vacation and Brock's idea of graduation. Brock and the boys helped Mike fix up the yard and lay new sod.

Rocket launched!

I wish I had more pictures of our trip. I took my camera, but my battery was dead and I had no way to charge it! :-(


1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

He even threw his mom in! Hahahaha. Bad boy!

You really must love her! I don't know if I would even wait in 108 degree temperature for my own kid. Haha. Joking, but that is a little too sizzling for me.