Brock and I got another glimpse at our little one. I'm now 15 weeks and so far everything looks great! We still have a long ways to go, but we feel like we can breath a little easier after today! Many people have asked us if we know what we're having, and we don't. We actually don't want to find out. We thought it would be so fun to be surprised! ;-)
3 comments:
I Have loved reading all these posts! I think my personal favorite was the finger guns post! Ha! I am in awe how amazing you all are. I am thrilled that this ultrasound went so well. You are in our prayers!
Still over the moon about this!!! I wish I had 1/25th the amount of faith you do. I'd be in good shape if I did.
And I loved reading through everything...you guys are a busy bunch, but have a blast!
I seriously am really excited to meet this little baby!! Ah, I wanna love on him/her!
Post a Comment