The end of August we drove to Alamo to watch my nephew James play football. This is his senior year in high school and he's such a little stud. We were sad Wells (my home town) lost to Alamo...but James was still a super star and scored 2 touch downs. Colten just loves Jay and wants to be just like him. While in Alamo we got to stay with are AWESOME friends...the Stewarts. They are always tons of fun and were so sweet to put us up for the night.

Labor Day weekend we spent with the McGinns in Duck Creek, UT. It's always nice to get out of the heat and ciaos of Las Vegas. We had so much fun riding the the McGinn's new Ranger. The kids just love being able to play in the dirt and be outside. I like to call this camping. We rent a little A frame cabin and have everything we need (a bathroom & kitchen), but still get to have a fire outside and roast marshmallows.

Colten has started playing his first team sport...Soccer. His team is the Tigers and he loves playing especially since Jorden and Jesse (his cousins) are on his team. We've just about melted watching them play the last few weekends, but it's so fun. Last week all the boys scored a goal. Colten's coach is our Bishop and good friend David Fife. The team has about 5 or 6 kids from church so it's fun to have them all together. Colten has surprised us by how fast he is. It always seems to be at the front of the pack. I've noticed from some of the pictures how often he has his tongue out. It's a family trait from my Mom's side.

Cute little Paigey!

What a difference a month makes! I got to have another ultra sound at my last Dr.'s appointment. It's always so amazing to me to see the baby on the screen. The baby has grown so much in a month and I even got to see the little heart beating. It's still too soon to tell the sex of the baby, but I'm starting to feel lots better and have even had a little more energy. I'm really happy the first trimester is over and all is well.

4 comments:
Yeah! There you are, your ears must have been ringing cause aunt patti and I were just talking about you. I am so glad that you are feeling better. And, the kids are so adorable. I hope we will be able to see each other before they get too big!! It is hard being so far away! Know that we love you! Give the kids and Brock a hug for me okay. love ya!
The first trimester is over already? Has it already been three months?! Way to go Colten! He looks so big in his uniform...
I'm so interested to see what Colten decides to pursue in the way of hobbies when he's older. He seems to be good at everything.
Oh, so fun to read your updates, I have been totally out of the blogging world for a while. Don't you love your camera??? You have such great pictures! I love that picture of you and Michelle's kids at Duck Creek! The lighting is perfect!
Glad you're feeling better.
Post a Comment