September 13, 2009

Our Washington Trip

I have finally found a minute to update from the rest of our Washington trip. It was so fun to spend time with family and to do a little site seeing.

Here is the view of Seattle as we came in on the ferry.


Colten and Brock having a little fun on our trek to the Space Needle. You can hardly tell they are father and son ;)


Our Family at the top of the Space Needle. It was a beautiful view, but it was making me pretty sick to look down.


After we ate some lunch at the top of the Space Needle, the kids got to enjoy a few rides.


All the grand kids. Nani was smart and bought matching shirts for the kids so we wouldn't lose them in a crowd. I'm proud to report that nobody got lost.


An evening at the beach. Who doesn't love a little time at the beach?




We loved spending time with all of our family in Washington and look forward to returning soon.

2 comments:

The Tanner Family said...

Awesome pics! I am so glad you guys had a good time. I love the picture of the kids in the yellow shirts. If someone would have gotten lost, I would have thought it was on purpose. Those were bright! Very cute pics on the beach. So how are you feeling? Are you showing yet? You better post belly pics! Love ya!

Marisa Jean said...

I've always wanted to go to Seattle. After seeing your pictures, I for sure need to go now! Your photography is looking great, as is your family!