Brock got box seats for the
UNLV vs Utah football game last Saturday. He had wanted to see this game all season long. Brock rooted for Utah and I stayed true to my home state and cheered for
UNLV. I knew it was a long shot for
UNLV...but who doesn't like to see an underdog win. It was a beautiful night in
Las Vegas and the kids enjoyed having all the soda...cotton candy...and popcorn they could eat.
Colten and Paige even got to spend a little time with their cousins who were just a few seats below us.

The final score was
UNLV 15 to Utah's 35...it was still fun us to see the game live and to spend time as a family. Better luck next time
UNLV!
3 comments:
Wish we were there to go with you...looks like so much fun! I am with the kids, forget the football, enjoy the food :)
You are a very busy family! Glad that all is well. Wish I could have seen that football game, I bet it was awesome! Hopefully soon we can get together! I would love to spend some time with you! Your family is so beautiful and happy. I love to see it! Glad that the baby is growing and you finally feeling better! love and miss you tons!! Hugs!
I'd have been right there will you cheering for UNLV because I'm a BYU fan, so I can't cheer for the Utes.
Post a Comment