I have recently signed Paigey up for a Terrific Twosies Dance Class. Ever since Paige was born I've been looking forward to getting her into dance classes and all the cute little costumes that go with it. Most places I know of don't offer dance classes to kids under the age of 3, but a friend of mine told me about this cute little dance class she had her 2 year old daughter in and I totally had to check it out.
After Paigey's trial class I was totally hooked and had to sign her up. Paige on the other hand wasn't too sure about her new dance class. She was a little shy and wanted to stay right by me the whole time. The next day I went right out and bought her a little leotard with tights. My sister Steffani gave me one of her daughter's old ballet shoes and her outfit was complete. The night before Paigey's next dance class I tried the ballet shoes on her to make sure that they fit and she totally loved them. She wouldn't let me take them off and ended up sleeping in them.
Paige has since started to love her dance class and talks about little else.



1 comment:
That little girl is so dang cute! I love watching teeny girls dance, and appreciate the teachers who have a knack for kids that young and how to help them enjoy the classes. I don't have that talent as a teacher. I love that she slept in her shoes, too. HA! I love it! :)
Post a Comment