My nephew James is a Senior at Wells High School and will be graduating this June. During his spring break last week, he got his senior pictures taken outside of town at Nelson's Landing by my friend Ronda (she took Sadie's pictures). She is a wonderful photographer in my eyes, and the sweet girl let me shoot with her and gave me some very valuable tips. Jay was such a good sport and the perfect model for my little photo shoot. The location was so much fun. I had never been to Nelson's Landing. It's a Tiny little mining town with a population of about 5 people. Everything is old and rustic, but so cool...they even have a old wrecked airplane. I am a total
amateur, but here are some of my favorite shots.
He is so CUTE!




Doesn't he look like a
Hollister model?

Here is a picture by the airplane.

This is one of Jay's favorite.

This is my favorite!

James is as sweet as he is cute and always has been. I just love him! When I was younger I use to always say I wanted a little boy just like Jay. James is not so little now, but I would be thrilled if
Colten turned out anything like him.
2 comments:
Wow Brigit, you did amazing with these pictures. What a great opportunity to get some pointers. He is very handsome. I'm sad that we didn't get a chance to see you this weekend. sounds like you are doing good. sending our love and prayers
Bobi
What a babe! He's going to be a total heart-throb (I'm sure he already is).
Um, Brigit, these are AMAZING! I think they are better than a lot of the people that charge. I think you've got a future in you, missy!
Post a Comment