Starting with the Parade!

My uncle Denny and cousin Quinn rode in the parade!

This was my favorite float!

Then we were off to the Pioneer Days Rodeo. For such a small town it was a pretty dang good rodeo.
Hold on tight little man!

Go Colten Go!!! He only lasted a couple seconds but you can see by the smile on his face that he was having fun!

While Brock and I were down at the shoots with Colten...my Mom was in charge of Paige. We were helping Colten prepare for his impending sheep ride when I heard the rodeo announcer announce over the microphone that someone had found a little girl playing in the road. I didn't think twice at first because my little girl was in the safe care of her grandmother. Then you can imagine my horror when the announcer started describing Paigey in perfect detail...she is wearing a blue shirt....has brown curly hair with a pink flower in it...really cute! I ran as fast as I could to the announcer's booth to claim my child. Paige was fine and all turned out well, but grandma got fired!

Go Colten Go!!! He only lasted a couple seconds but you can see by the smile on his face that he was having fun!

While Brock and I were down at the shoots with Colten...my Mom was in charge of Paige. We were helping Colten prepare for his impending sheep ride when I heard the rodeo announcer announce over the microphone that someone had found a little girl playing in the road. I didn't think twice at first because my little girl was in the safe care of her grandmother. Then you can imagine my horror when the announcer started describing Paigey in perfect detail...she is wearing a blue shirt....has brown curly hair with a pink flower in it...really cute! I ran as fast as I could to the announcer's booth to claim my child. Paige was fine and all turned out well, but grandma got fired!
Here is the video of Colten Mutton Bustin'!







1 comment:
Wish we could have attended...kind of. I'm always weary of going to the 24th celebration just because I don't really care to see Jonny's ex's. Is that lame of me? Nonetheless, the reunion portion looks like it was a blast. I truly wish we could have attended that part.
Post a Comment