August 2, 2010

Paigey's 3rd Birthday.

I've been out of town for the last couple weeks so I'm a little behind on updating my blog. Our sweet little Paigey turned 3 while we were at the beach in Hermosa. Paige still might be small in size but she is big in personality. Sometimes I think she is 3 going on 13. Paige tries so hard to keep up with her big brother Colten and does a pretty good job most of the time. She loves candy and anything sweet. I have to say she's a total chocoholic like her mom. Paige is all girl most of the time. She loves to wear pretty dresses and looking like a princess, but she also loves to get down in the dirt and get dirty too. As you can imagine Paige loves playing with baby dolls and is already proving to be quite the little mommy.

I wanted to start off by showing how sweet and tiny Paige was as a baby. This was taken about a week after she was born.


I don't know if the first picture shows how small she really was. The sweet little thing only weighed 5lbs 11 oz when she was born.


Paigey just a couple days shy of her third birthday.


Paigey celebrated her birthday at the beach with her good friend Maddy.


Playing in the sand!


Opening presents.


Birthday Tutus.


Maddy belongs to our good friends Sarah and Rob who use to be our neighbors but now live in San Diego. (I stole this picture from Sarah's blog...I forgot to take one)


Our princess!


Opening more presents.






Paigey had to have a Princess cake...but she wanted the dress to be purple.
I took Paigey to the nail salon with me to get her nails and toes painted for her birthday. I couldn't believe how still she was while the lady attended to her.


Happy birthday Paigey-P! We love you so much!

4 comments:

Alishaw said...

She is just a doll!! And look at that curly hair!!! My Paige would have adored that party. Too cute!!

Mark and Maria said...

Paige is one of the cutest little girls ever! Really, she is such a doll! Glad she had a happy birthday! Lucky girl to spend her b-day at the beach!! :)

SVB said...

I feel famous with a pic of our family on your blog :) I love the pics of the girls together, especially the one in their tutus!!! You take great pics...remember to send me the ones from the beach please :) Miss ya!!!

Marisa Jean said...

She was itsy bitsy when she was born! And a total doll! She still is. Can't believe she's three already.