September 15, 2010

Ice Blocking!!!

A couple a weeks ago I took all my nieces and nephews and my kids Ice Blocking at the park near our house! If you've never been Ice Blocking or even heard of it...it's like sledding for people who don't have snow. All you need is a block of ice from 7-11 and a steep grassy hill and down you go!


Jay giving it a go!
The Race is on!!
Cassie-Lou!
Me and my little man!
Kenzie and Brit!
Jesse and Alyssa crusin' down the hill!
Brittany eating it! 
Go Kenzie!
Ready...set...GO!!
Wipe Out!!!!


We had so much fun!!! Thanks for coming out to play with Aunt Brig.

3 comments:

K8 said...

Looks like great "Hicks from the Sticks" entertainment- right up my ally! HOW FUN!!!

Marisa Jean said...

I absolutley LOVE to ice block! Now if it wasn't something you got in trouble for here...and I had a great big hill! :) So fun!

SVB said...

Looks like fun!!! Great pictures!