You have such an amazing family!!! I love you so much. Your house is beautiful and I am so happy for you. You are the cutest thing ever!! I know the kiddos are so happy too. It was so fun to talk to Colton today. I really wish we lived closer so we could keep in touch better. I need family in my life!!! Anyway, give hugs to the kids and each other for me!!! Love you lots!!
I'm pretty sure you can hear me screaming right now!!!!
Oh, Brigit, what a wonderful surprise! You totally tricked me with that video! Congratulations to your family! Love you guys! Love the house and the announcement, too! :)
Your house is beautiful, I am soooo jealous! You look absolutely adorable all preggo, I really hope we can come and visit you all after the baby is born!!!
10 comments:
A BABY!! Congratulations! You look wonderful. And your home is beautiful.
My favorite part of the video is Paige doing her best Vanna White impression with the bath tub.
Brigit, I'm so excited for you! Congratulations.
YEAH! Congrats on your new home and new addition. We are totally excited for you! Wishing you all the best!
PS: I miss Craftin' Cuties!
You have such an amazing family!!! I love you so much. Your house is beautiful and I am so happy for you. You are the cutest thing ever!! I know the kiddos are so happy too. It was so fun to talk to Colton today. I really wish we lived closer so we could keep in touch better. I need family in my life!!! Anyway, give hugs to the kids and each other for me!!!
Love you lots!!
AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!~
I'm pretty sure you can hear me screaming right now!!!!
Oh, Brigit, what a wonderful surprise! You totally tricked me with that video! Congratulations to your family! Love you guys! Love the house and the announcement, too! :)
Love. Your. House!!!
Miss you too! :)
Love your new home!
Congratulations on the new addition! Please tell Brock hello...
YEAH!! So happy for you what a wonderful time for you all...new home, new addition to the fam. Life is good. Love you all!!
Awesome!! Congrats on the new baby and new home. You look fantastic too!!
Your house is beautiful, I am soooo jealous! You look absolutely adorable all preggo, I really hope we can come and visit you all after the baby is born!!!
Post a Comment