September 8, 2011

Number 5

It's hard to believe, but I'm pregnant with our 5th child. This pregnancy is very welcomed, but a lot of faith and prayer have brought us to where we are right now. I know a lot of family and friends have a hard time understanding why we would choose to bring another child into this world after losing both Chase and Sadie. I don't know what to say other then I knew I wasn't done after Sadie. Now knowing I wasn't done "DID NOT" make the decision to have another baby easy. I will never forget the pain of losing my precious babies, but on the other side, I also know the joy and happiness Colten and Paige bring me every day! After a lot of prayer we decided to take a leap of faith!

I am so happy to report that everything thus far looks wonderful with the baby! (By this time with both Chase and Sadie we knew there were problems.)

Our sweet baby due to arrive January 2012!
Photobucket

And it's a GIRL!
Photobucket

Waving hello.
Photobucket

Big Foot! She has already left footprints on our hearts!
Photobucket

We can't wait to meet you sweet girl!

4 comments:

Stacie said...

Yea! I am so excited for you! You are one amazing family.

Marisa Jean said...

You are certainly the bravest, best and most wonderful parents I've ever met. I can't wait to see your sweet little angel! :)

SVB said...

YEAH...I am so excited for you guys, you make beautiful kids!!

Anonymous said...

That is exciting news Brigit! You deserve the best even though I am sure the decision wasnt an easy one to make. Congrats to you and your beautiful little family!