December 30, 2011

Ugly Sweater Christmas Party

Brock and I got a wild hair to host a Ugly Sweater Christmas Party. We thought it would be a good way to get to know some neighbors and ward members a little better before we become hermits after the baby is born in January.

These were our Ugly Sweaters. We we had so much fun going to the DI to find sweaters and old Christmas decorations to create our sweaters.
Photobucket

We were so excited to have such a good turn out. December is already such a busy month for everybody.

Photobucket

Everyone was such good sports to dress up.
Photobucket

Good Food and Fun!
Photobucket

Our Ugly Sweater winners!
Photobucket

I think this might be a new tradition at our house. We had so much fun! Can't wait until next year!

3 comments:

Stacie said...

Still makes me smile. :)

Brian, Mindy, Dylan, Colton & Logan said...

is that the Christmas Story lamp as a prize?! Too funny!

Marisa Jean said...

I about died laughing at these. Sssoooo funny! Ha ha!