Snowman in the making.


The snow fort.


Snow dads and their snow angels.

A few short days later...this is the same background as the above pictures minus the snow. Brock organized a ward/community Turkey Bowl. There were close to 20 men who showed up to play in a friendly game of football. Colten is hiking the ball to his dad. It was pretty dang cute that they let some of the little boys play.

My nephew James played too. He came in the house immediately after the game complaining how sore he was. If he felt that way only being 19, I can only imagine how all the older men felt.

This isn't the greatest picture. I felt a little rushed and didn't have the right settings on my camera, but this was everyone at our first Thanksgiving at our new house. I was so glad to have my sisters Steffani and Gina fly from Las Vegas to be with us. I miss them so much!

Crafting! I organized a craft for my sisters, mom, and I to do together.

The finished product. Steffani participated too, but she had to head back to Las Vegas before she could finish.

We had such an awesome Thanksgiving holiday with our family. We have been abundantly blessed this year and as always have so much to be thankful for.
6 comments:
When you guys do snow activities...you go all out! How fun! Of course your craft is SO adorable! Brett would have loved it if we had been in town for the turkey bowl. BTW I loved listening to your testimony! You have such a SWEET spirit about you...so thanks for sharing it!
Look at that fort!!! You'd never know you've lived in Vegas for so long! ;) Um, I really think you need to invite me to these organized crafts you do. :) I'll give you a pass until the baby comes. hehe
Hey, I came across your blog from Jamee's and Stacie's. Hope you don't mind me checking it out or think it is creepy.lol. Your family is absoultley adorable and you have so much fun! Oh and your crafts are so darling, we should do a neighborhood craft night, you should share your talent! I look forward to getting to know you more and welcome to the neighborhood again. If you want to follow our blog,send me an email kimadams8407@gmail.com and i will send you an invite, it is private.
Brigit, I loved your Christmas card and I finally was able to get intoyour blog. I've had a great catching up on your life. Congratulations ! on the new expected addition to your family. I can't wait to show the folks all of these new pictures. They remember you fondly and love to hear from you. Eileen
Love, love, love those turkey's! And way to go Brock on that game. What a great turnout! :)
Your blog is super cute, so fun to read all about you and your cute family! Love the gobble gobble craft! So fun! It was fun to see you today. We need to get our kiddos together, they would have so much fun! See you Friday :)
Post a Comment