Our little peanut is getting more active everyday. She stays awake longer and has found her voice. We love listening too her coo and tell stories. Macey is a very happy baby and so far been a great sleeper. She usually gets 6-8 hours of sleep before waking up to be fed, and has from the day she was born. God bless her!


I had to add this picture. Macey had lost her socks so Colten gave her his...right off his feet.

Colten is the best big brother. The other morning I herd him talking to Macey and call her his little princess. It just melted my heart.
4 comments:
She is such a sweetie. Can't believe how fast it's gone. So glad she is a good sleeper!
Colten is so sweet! Love the socks!!!!
I LOVE the picture of Colten with the socks. He he. Such a great brother!
She's so sweet, and two months already!?! Man time flies!
How sweet is Colten!? that's adorable & so is she!
Post a Comment