On our way to Las Vegas we stopped in visited our very dear friends the Stewarts in Alamo, Nv.
I wish I would have taken more pictures, but here is "the Boys" playing on the Xbox.

Jesse, Mikelle, and Paige

Playing in the sandbox.

Kate and I had a stare down with our cameras. Hehe!

We had so much fun the short time we were there. It always goes too fast.
One of the highlights for me this trip was meeting up with these two Hookers for Sushi!!! We put down 7 rolls! I was in heaven! Brock and I have yet to find any good Sushi places in Utah, so I was way past due for a Sushi fix.

Being together at lunch for Sushi wasn't enough for us, so we got our husbands and kids together for a pizza and swimming party.
The kids in the hot tub.

We made the drive out to Henderson, Nv to visit Brock's family. Brock with his Dad and sister.

Grandpa Petersen lovin on Macey. He just loves the big bows she wears!

The kids got to color Easter Eggs with their cousins.


Paige is not at all camera shy.

Easter morning! The Easter Bunny found us at Aunt Steffie's house.

Egg hunt.

We had gorgeous weather while in Vegas. I just realized I don't have any pictures of my sisters, but we were all together. We loved seeing our family and friends.
1 comment:
Seven rolls! Nice work! We have a great sushi place we discovered a few months ago. It's a little far away (really far away from you), but it's sssooo yummy! Hopefully we can take you so time soon!
Post a Comment