April 17, 2012

Macey's Blessing

We had the opportunity to bless Macey in our old ward in Las Vegas while we were there. It just seemed perfect to have all our friends and family there.

Macey in her blessing dress.
Photobucket

Everyone kept asking me if I made her dress. Let me just say YES...Yes I did. In my dreams! I ordered it off of Etsy.


Photobucket

Brock gave Macey a beautiful blessing. She is the first one of our children that he has been able to bless. (He had not received the priesthood yet when we had Colten and Paige blessed.)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Brian & Kerrian said...

Oh how sweet!!! That blessing dress looks exactly like the one that my aunt made me for Easter when I was little. Love it! Happy you guys had so much fun! What a special Spring break!
xoxo

Marisa Jean said...

I totally believed you made that dress. You're so talented I wouldn't put it past your abilities.

Baby blessings are my favorite, especially when a daddy gets to bless the baby. I'm glad you got to do it around all the people that have meant so much to you! :)

Kim said...

Oh she looks so precious. That dress is amazing! So wonderful you got to do it surrounded by friends and family.