Our first trip of the summer was to Las Vegas for my niece Brittany's high school graduation, but we stopped in Duck Creek, Ut for a quick camping trip with some good friends.
I didn't get many pictures (which is so unlike me), but I did get this picture of Colten fishing! I love it!
After we got good and dirty camping, we made our way to Las Vegas.
4- generation picture...I love my Mom and Grandma!
She did it! Congratulations Britt!
Proud Momma! They both are so beautiful!
Britt getting her first look at her photo album! I think she likes it!
Sweet Cassie-lou holding little Macey.
Me and the Graduate!
The whole fam.

It was weird to be in Las Vegas almost exactly 1 year after we left. Yep...it's been a whole year! I thought the heat wouldn't bother me since it hasn't been that long since we left, but it totally did. The first day we pulled into town it was 114 degrees. Both Colten and Paige said they were so glad we didn't live there anymore because it was too hot!
1 comment:
114 degrees?!? Ugh.
Your niece is one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. And how lucky to get a scrapbook. I want one! :) !
Post a Comment