July 6, 2012

4th of July

I can't believe I did this, but I forgot my camera and all of these pictures were taken from my phone.

We headed back up to Anderson Lake for the 4th of July and to celebrate my sister Steffani's 40th birthday! It is really one of the most beautiful lakes!

Sporting our RED WHITE and BLUE.
Photobucket

The Birthday girl with 2 of her daughters.
Photobucket

Love the shirt!
Photobucket

Grandma Hoem and Macey!What a cute little firecracker!
Photobucket

Everyone has heard that old saying...If all your friends jumped off a bridge, would you?
Well in Colten's case I guess that's a YES! I can't believe I let him do it, but just look at the smile on his face!
Photobucket

Paigey hanging out with the boys!
Photobucket

Happy 40th Birthday Steffie! We love you!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Jamee said...

Looks like the scenery was gorgeous and it looks like you had a blast. I love the summer because of this kind of stuff!

Marisa Jean said...

That bridge picture made my heart drop. What a brave boy! And a brave mama!