August 21, 2012

First day of school!

The great and dreadful day has arrived. I'm feeling a lot more of the great then dreadful. I love summer time and not having to live by a schedule, but at the same time, I miss order in my life. I miss missing my kids.

Colten is starting 2nd Grade and currently does not have an official teacher. They are hoping to hire one soon, but for now they have Mrs. Shaw as a sub.

I saw this on pinterest and knew I had to do it. A new tradition for the first day of school.
Photobucket


Paige stared school a week later. Her teacher's name is Mrs. Lindsay. She lives in our neighborhood and is in our ward. We are so excited that Paige has her for a teacher.

Little P picked out her own outfit for the first day of school.
Photobucket

I love this picture! Paige and Ava walking together to school. Their backpacks are almost as big as they are.
Photobucket

Paige in her classroom sitting at her table.
Photobucket

I don't know if something is wrong with me, but I wasn't really sad at all to see her go to Kindergarten. Does that make me a bad mom? I hope not... I'm excited for her, and I know she is ready. The only sad part is that she is growing too fast.

Have a great year Colten and Paige!!!!

No comments: