August 11, 2012

The Stews...

We were so excited to have our very dear friends, the Stewarts come visit us! We absolutely love any time we can get with these fabulous people.

Photobucket

Colten & Jerett
Photobucket

Cute little Mikelle and Macey!
Photobucket

This little guy is going to be a total heartbreaker! I just want to eat him up!
Photobucket

On the other hand, I no desire at all to eat these! Brock let the boys loose out in the back yard to hunt vols. They are like little mice but uglier and just a nuisance around here. It looks like they had a pretty successful hunt!
Photobucket

Can't wait for you to come again Stewart family! Muah!!!

2 comments:

Stacie said...

Those voles!! Yuck! They are the worst part of living here, but I guess I'll take them since we kind of like it here. :) I love all the posts! Glad to see you got back to Lagoon and out on the boat!

Shay said...

I hope he washed his hands!!!!!!