January 26, 2013

Family Pics

These pictures were taken in October, but I'm not getting around to posting them until now. These fabulous pictures were taken once again by our dear friend and neighbor Duston Todd (a true genius with the camera).

The Petersens
 
 
Our three little munchkins. Macey is usually the most smiley baby but this poor girl was breaking her first tooth (9 months old).





We just adore this sweet little girl and are so thrilled to have her in our family! I just want to Eat her!



 

This handsome little man is a true blessing! We would be lost without him and all he does to help out.


 

There is never a dull moment with this girl. We love this silly sweet girl and all the light she brings to our lives.




I'm so in love with my better half. He is still the man of my dreams and forever my partner in crime. Muah!

 
 
He can still make me laugh and... sweep me of my feet!
 

2 comments:

Stacie said...

I love all of these! You have such a great looking family! And that last picture is the BEST! I loved seeing your other posts, too. You guys are so lucky to have so many family and friends visit. :) You must be amazing hosts since they keep coming back!

Kim said...

Hello hollywood magazine darling family! Seriously you guys are so cute and such a fun family!