February 10, 2013

Grandma Larsen's 88th Birthday

One of the best things about moving here to Utah is that we are centrally located to a lot of family, and this is the second year we have been the gathering place for my sweet grandmother's birthday.


My grandmother with all her living children. My Mom is the cute redhead on the far right. They all attended a temple session together that morning, and I was so grateful to be able to attend with them.
 Let the celebration begin!
 It was so fun to see so manly Aunts, Uncles, and cousins!

I got to have my Grandmother stay with me for a whole week last month (that must mean I'm her favorite grandchild), and the kids and I treasured every minute with her.

I just love this picture of Great Grandma Larsen and Macey! The tongue sticking out is a total Larsen trait.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Wish we could have made it for the cake and to the temple. Hoping for next year!