June 16, 2013

2013 Family Reunion - At the Beach

This year my sister Steffani invited everyone to the beach for a family reunion before Grandma and Grandpa Hoem leave for their mission to Peru.

 The whole crew of 21 and 1 on the way. Amber and Jeff are expecting in Jan.

Gina doing her famous stretches...

Lots of fun playing Heads Up!

Even more fun on the BEACH!!!





Judging the talent on the Strand!
A little walk on the Strand with this cutie!
Loved all the beautiful sunsets!
Loved them even more with my Hubby!
Mom and all her girls!
 My cute family!!!









Celebrating the best dad on Father's Day!
Grandma and Grandpa Hoem...our soon to be LDS Missionaries! We are sure going to miss them. I'm so glad we were able to have one last family hurrah before they leave.
Thanks to the Paulks for hosting us all at the Beach! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Whoa! How did I miss the announcement that your Mom is headed to Peru for another mission!?! Crazy! And so exciting! Man, I love all the wild places they've been!

This looks completely dreamy. I need to organize something like this for my family.