June 22, 2013

Along the Way

Along the way to and from the beach, we got to visit lots of dear friends and family that we love and miss.

First off...our sweet babies! It was the first time Macey has been to visit her brother and sister. It was a beautiful day and good to be where our babies lay.
On to the Stewarts...in Alamo, NV. Where it is always a good time!



Love this lady's GUTS!
The Stewarts always spoil us when we're in town! Love you guys!

On to Vegas! A big BBQ with all our dear friends hosted by the Fabulous Fifes!

How many does that hot tub hold? It was completely full!!!
 I miss all of these awesome ladies! I love and admire every single one!
It was tough to go home after being with all our old buddies! Thanks to the Fife's for letting us crash at their pad! Love them all to pieces!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

That hot tub picture is amazing! Ha ha!

And I am so jealous of the shotgun shooting. It's been way too long since I've pulled out my gun. Sigh.

All of your journeys looks so fabulous!