Waiting for the parade to start.
The parade had us on our feet.
The cuties little firecracker.
Hey there Cowboy.
Colten & I riding Strawberry.
Talk about a cityslicker.
Colten's first time roasting marshmallows over an open camp fire.

Colten lighting up the night.
Colten and Brock getting ready to ride my cousin's quad.

Colten was in heaven the whole weekend. He was so excited about riding horses and kept wanting me to go faster. I was so glad that he got to do something that I loved doing as a child. Most of the summers in my youth were spent on my grandparents ranch riding horses and playing with my cousins.
I don't know who had more fun riding the quads...Colten or Brock. We really appreciate Jen & Chris for letting us play on their toys.
5 comments:
Hey little lady,
Looks like you had a great time over the fourth. My reservation is in the mail for the reunion, I misplaced your envelope, but it's in the mail now. I can't wait to see everyone.
Later gator
Hi Brigit, I love small town parades and 4th of July celebrations! I can relate to wanting your kids to have some of the same growing up memories that you do. I think Paige is the cutest scooting around on her bottom, who needs to crawl? Guitar Hero is a favorite around my house too! Had fun catching up on your adorable family! JaNae
How fun!!! I love the pic of you and Colten on the horse and little Paige all decked out in her little 4th of July outfit!!! I love small town parades too...they are the best.
Colten is the cutest cowboy I've ever seen! I'm sad that we missed it. I've never been to a "small town" parade. Hopefully we'll be there next time. But I think I'll stand by and watch you ride a horse. I'm not very good at it. Denny thought I was going to kill myself the last time I rode. YIKES!
Looks like you guys had a fun weekend. Those pics make me miss Nevada. Maybe some day I'll make it back there again. In the mean time, if you ever get the urge, you should come check out Montana! :)
Post a Comment