My sister Steffani's birthday is just a few days after Brock's so we celebrated her birthday too.
Brock's favorite Birthday gift...Guitar Hero for the Wii.
Gina showing us how to "ROCK"on the guitar.
Colten just finish his first session of Swim Lessons. He progress so much during his lessons that he is almost a full swimmer. He has turned into a little fish and we're so proud of him.
Colten's last day of Swim lesson. GO COLTEN!
Our little Paige just got her first Tooth last week. She is just a couple weeks shy of her first birthday. She is just growing so fast. We thought she was going to be crawling by now, but now we're not sure she ever will. Paige has taken to scooting on her bum instead of crawling. She is actually pretty good at it and can get anywhere she wants to go.

5 comments:
Ok, that is maybe the cutest scootin I've ever seen a baby do. Mine all would scoot around laying on their backs, but never sitting up. Too funny. Good job swimming Colten! That is great he has learned so young.
Happy Birthday Brock! Thanks again for the fun times at the lake! Yes, Brigit....I finally put something on my blog!!!!!
Brock! You made pie and didn't send us any!?! I'm so sad :( So is Jonathan. But happy birthday anyway! Sorry we missed you at the reunion. I thought we were going until Mr. Jonathan came up with a "better idea." You'll have to check out our blog to find out what that plan was. By the way, your kids get cuter everyday. I love it!
Happy Birthday BROCK!!! I definitely wish I could have had some more of that peach pie!!! YUM! Hope all is well with you guys! Love the video of Paige... what a doll. We will be back in town next week... so we will see you then! (and maybe get a lesson on pie making... ) Love you Brig! B.
Jessica did that same bum scoot! She went straight from that to walking. I think it's so cute!
Holy Cow, Brock makes peach pie! Can I pay him to make me one?? That sounds so good! Happy Birthday Brock (a little late)!
Post a Comment