July 20, 2008

PAIGE'S 1ST BIRTHDAY!

This year has flown by and I can't even believe our baby is a year old. Our little Paige has been such a sweet joy in our home. She has grown so much and is constantly entertaining us with her cute personality. Friday we celebrated Paige's 1st birthday with family and a few friends at Graziano's Pizzeria.

Paige's darling little cake was made by my dear friend Mandi (Thank you Mandi...You Rock).

Paige & I with our friends Mandi & Rowan

Paige opening presents.

Paige reading her Happy Birthday book.

Paige's first bite of birthday cake.

Now she's diggin in.

Paige OUT!

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl...We Love You!

5 comments:

SVB said...

Oh my heck...look at that cake!!! It is ginormous and too cute! I am so sad that we were not there to celebrate with you guys...Paige is too cute with her little crown on and all that curly hair :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAIGE! You are such a cutie!

Brian, Mindy, Dylan, Colton & Logan said...

Happy birthday gorgeous girl. Seriously......her hair is so beautiful. That cake is awesome.

Mark and Maria said...

She is such a cute little birthday princess! I love the cake too, I wish I could make something like that! Happy Birthday Paige!

Marisa Jean said...

That has to be thee cutest cake I have ever laid eyes on! She is such a doll, and so petite for a 1 year old! We are happy to have Paige in our family and hope to celebrate her birthday in the years to come. Happy Birthday Paige!

Marisa Jean said...

P.S. I loved the cake so much that I demanded all of my co-workers come and look at it; of course they were in awe too. THe talent disgusts me (aka...I'm jealous!)