Paige is now 13 months old and is standing all on her own. She actually started doing this while I was away at Girls Camp...the naughty little girl. I'm sure it won't be too long now before she starts walking, but who knows with this kid. She hasn't learned how to crawl yet, but she's getting really fast at scooting on her bum.

6 comments:
Little Paige...she is so cute. She cannot walk before Maddie does...little stinker! She does look a ton like your mama...curly hair and all. Too cute!
She is so adorable! Glad you had a good time at camp. I love all your pics! I have a question about your triathlon. Did you have a personal trainer? I think it is something I want to do. Can you give me pointers?
Holy cow, they do look a lot alike! I still think is the cutest baby ever. By the way, did she ever crawl? I remember the bouncing, but I never knew if she crawled too. Very cute!
Never mind...it would help if I'd learn to read correctly. No, she hasn't learned to crawl yet. Duh, Marisa!
Hi Brigit! Just catching up a little... I loved Paige's birthday cake and princess tiara for her first birthday! I can't believe Benjamin started walking before Paige and Savannah, he must be athletic like his mom. I loved hearing from you today about camp and Colton was the cutest for his spotlight! Too bad he couldn't have brought his frozen fish! You have the cutest kids! JaNae
Such cute pictures and such cute kids! Just makes me feel guilty because my 2 year old have NEVER even had professional studio pictures yet...you're way ahead of me! :) It's just so much effort, but I just have to do it, right?
Post a Comment