We just got the kids pictures done for the year. I hadn't gotten Paige's picture taken by a professional since she was 3 months old and now she is 1, so she was past due. Colten will be 4 the first week in October, so we're calling this his 4 years old picture. Paige looks really cute in the pictures, but she was a little hard to work with this time. Anytime we put her down she would just scoot away as fast as she could. Colten was super easy thank goodness, but there has been times in the past that he definitely posed a challenge for the photographer.
Those are so cute!!! Where did you get them taken? I love the one of Colten with Paige in his lap...they look so much alike! Paige is getting so big and has changed so much... Colten looks like Colten, cute as ever!
How freaking cute are your kids? I love the yearly--or not so yearly professional photos. They are my favorite photos of kids.
So...I think I've finally planned a Vegas vacation. I'm buying Jonathan supermotocross tickets for his birthday. I was going to get them for the Salt Lake show, but I randomly was asking Jonathan and he stated he'd prefer the Las Vegas show--so I'll get them for Vegas. It's not until May, and he won't get them until December for his birthday (so don't say anything!). But yeah, hopefully we'll see you then.
4 comments:
They are so cute. I can't wait until we can get together! Lots of love! Give Brock my love please!
georgeous babies!!
Those are so cute!!! Where did you get them taken? I love the one of Colten with Paige in his lap...they look so much alike! Paige is getting so big and has changed so much... Colten looks like Colten, cute as ever!
How freaking cute are your kids? I love the yearly--or not so yearly professional photos. They are my favorite photos of kids.
So...I think I've finally planned a Vegas vacation. I'm buying Jonathan supermotocross tickets for his birthday. I was going to get them for the Salt Lake show, but I randomly was asking Jonathan and he stated he'd prefer the Las Vegas show--so I'll get them for Vegas. It's not until May, and he won't get them until December for his birthday (so don't say anything!). But yeah, hopefully we'll see you then.
Post a Comment