Colten braving the big water slide first. You ROCK Colten!

Jay taking a turn down the slide.

We held my 11 year class reunion at my dear friend Jessica's home out in Starr Valley. We didn't have a 10 year reunion, so we kind of put together a BBQ for classmates who didn't want to wait until our 20th class reunion to see everyone. I know it doesn't look like we got a very big crowd, but I only graduated with 23 students in my class, so this is almost half the class.
Kim, Kerrie, Dean, Casandra, Brock, me, & Jessica.

Enjoying old friends and good food.

My dear friends that I had the pleasure of growing up with ...Jessica & Casandra.

Jessica making a move on my husband. Watch out Hooker!

Colten got to go fishing at one of my favorite places ever when I was growing up...Angel Lake. It's about 12 miles up into the mountains from Wells. You can tell by this picture how beautiful it is and why it's my favorite. Uncle Mike hooked the fish and then Colten reeled it in all by himself. He was so proud of his catch. We kept the fish in the refrigerator and he would pull it out and show everyone and tell them to be quite because his fish was sleeping. Way to go Colten!
4 comments:
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the picture of Colten with his fish...too cute! How fun that you got to see some of your high school friends too :)
wow... those pics make me homesick for Nevada! Everyone looks great. I forgot how gorgeous angel lake was too. thanks for posting those!
Wow, what a "big class" you have. I graduated with like...oh, 650 people. I'm still meeting people I went to high school with and never knew. I've never heard of an 11 year reunion, but it looks like fun. I don't think we'll ever hold a reunion: the class officer that is supposed to plan it is a guy I used to date, and trust me--it'll NEVER happen!
Are you sure I can't talk you into another trip to Wells for Teema's wedding? Leave the kids with Brock for the weekend fly to Reno, and drive down with me. Sounds like fun hu? We could make even more sweet memories. Fri-Sun. Let me know.
Post a Comment