Brock and I had an awesome date night last week. We were giving tickets to the
PBR. It's pretty much the Superbowl of bull riding, and it totally Rocked! We had great seats and were surrounded by real Cowboys (need I say more). Brock wasn't as excited about the Cowboys and Wranglers as I was, but he was a good sport.
How cool is that?


Self Portrait.
4 comments:
oohh looks like so much fun. Gotta say I'm a little jealous. We are huge pbr fans. My boys would have cleaned your house for a month for those seats! Also, you and Brock are just too cute together!
I'm with you on the cowboys and wranglers. Get my heart racing every time!!! MMMM....
How fun! I've learned to watch PBR after being a part of the Larsen family. I still get nervous and have to cover my eyes, but I do love the rodeo. I'm glad you two got a fun outing for yourselves.
Man, I am way jealous!! Who gave you those tickets? I wanna be their friend! :)
How fun!!! I am totally jealous and by the way, I love cowboys too :) Looks like a great date night...see you guys soon!
Post a Comment