
So, Colten ended up being Jim Craig from the movie "The Man From Snowy River". That movie is one of his favorites these days and he loves being a cowboy. The horse I found at Walmart and knew he just had to have it for his costume.


We went to the church for Trunk or Treat. Paige was in Heaven with all the candy at her disposal. All she wanted to do is walk around and eat her candy.

Colten had tons of fun Trick or Treating too, but after one time around the parking lot and a bag full of candy he came back to our car and handed out candy to the other kids. I dare say he had more fun doing that . He was so good to give each kid one piece of candy.

Happy Halloween!!!
4 comments:
So cute...Colten's costume rocks and you know I love Paige's!!! Maddie did the same thing, as soon as she got a piece of candy, she was done and all she wanted to do was eat it. Ethan liked handing out the candy more than trick or treating too. Glad you guys had fun!
Jonathan mentioned it was Nevada day--I wish we got that holiday here! I'm jealous.
It's such a boy thing to do the scary thing while the kids and women do the nice things. Although I will say that I love Brock's.
Your kids look adorable. I'm easily persuaded when there's a cowboy around. Love the costumes!
Love the costumes!! You'll have to come visit us sometime...your little cowboy would have a blast chasing cows! Great pumpkins...looks like you guys had a great time!
Nothing like the good ol' Halloween festivities! Paige and Colten's costumes fit their personalities perfectly! Man, those two are cute!!!
Post a Comment