February 22, 2009

Basketball, Valentine's, & Wells

Last weekend we traveled to Wells to watch my niece and nephew play basketball. Alyssa is a Senior and we got to watch her play her last home game for the Wells Leopards. James is a Junior and ROCKS the boys team with his "serious hops". They both were featured together in the local news paper a few weeks ago for being super stars on the basketball court. Oh Ya!





Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Mark and Maria said...

COOL! I love all the pictures and I love Scentsy too! :)

Marisa Jean said...

Wow--you've got one famous family. That's more than I can say for us.

Janae Downey said...

Hi Brigit! Your picture collages turned out great! Especially the cute pictures from Valentine's Day. I got to see Paige's tutu for the first time on Sunday... how darling! Let me know if you ever go out to that store again, I would love one for Savannah! Can't wait to get my Scentsy car candles. JaNae

SVB said...

How fun! Love the collages...your kiddos are so cute and I love the little dress Paigey got for Valentine's. Can't wait to see you guys next month!!!