January 28, 2009

Disneyland!

I had the great pleasure of accompanying 6 great girls from our church to Disneyland last week. We spent two fun filled days at the Magical Kingdom riding rides and eating treats until our hearts content. We were pretty lucky and walked on to almost every ride...especially when it started to rain. We got a little wet, but it didn't slow us down .



The girls. Kori, Jessica, Brianna, Jackie, Erica, & Amanda.


Charlie's Angles. Kori, me, Deelynn, & Jessica


Brianna and I got a little face painting done.

Me and the girls.

Our ride in the Limo to Disneyland.

Oh...and did I mention that we flew in a private airplane to and from California. This picture is from our ride home. We wore the girls out, but Deelynn, Kori and I didn't give into the exhaustion.

It was so much fun, but I did miss Brock and the kids. I kept think how much Colten and Paige would love Disneyland. We'll have to make a family trip soon.

Thank you so much Kori & the Blacks for such an awesome trip.

2 comments:

SVB said...

I am seriously jealous!!! How much fun and I can't believe how different the girls look, very grown up! Lucky that you got right onto the rides...we will have to plan a trip together there soon!

Marisa Jean said...

What kind of a church activity is this? A private plane? Disneyland? WHAT! My church activites were throwing flour at each other--literally. I want in on all your fun!