February 22, 2009

My Business Launch!

I am now a Independent Consultant for Scentsy and this last weekend was my big Launch party. It was really a success and I'm so excited to be apart of Scentsy. I was given a Scentsy warmer last year for my birthday and I have been hooked ever since. I just love the scents and how they can make my whole house smell wonderful. It's kind of fun being a business woman again. I love being home with my kids, but having Scentsy just makes it that much better. I kind of have the best of both worlds and maybe one day, with a little luck, I'll actually start to make a little money.

2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

I love my sentsy's too. I think I'm going to give them to my mom and sisters for Christmas this year, so I'll make sure to call you for them when I'm ready to order.

SVB said...

I LOVE Scentsy...like you said, it sells itself. Good luck on your new venture, I am sure that it will turn into gold, just like everything else you touch :)