March 12, 2009

Spring Forward!

March is here and it's been a little crazy so far. Brock got to speak in church for the first time. Not just in front of our ward, but the whole Stake. He did wonderful. He just got to tell our story about coming back to church and preparing to go to the Temple. I had to tell the same story to our Relief Scocitey, but it was nothing compared to what Brock had to do.

We are totally looking forward to our Temple dates the end of this month, but I will post more about that as it begins to unfold.

Lately we have just been busy being the Petersen's. Here are some fun pictures of an evening at our house. Paige truly takes after her mother and loves loves loves CHOCOLATE...that's what is all over her mouth.


This next set of pictures is from last weekend. Brock took the kids to Star Nursery to pick out some flowers for the front yard. Brock thought it was a little cold outside and wanted the kids to put hats on to keep them warm. I bought this cute hat with the flower for Paige when we were in Elko last month and this was the first chance she had to wear it.


These last pictures were taken today. I've been promising Colten we would go to the train park over by my sister Steffani's house for quite a while. Colten has been sick with the flu most of the week, but today he felt and looked tons better. With the temperature almost 70 degrees outside it seemed like the perfect time to get him out of the house and make good on my promise. Colten was so excited and wanted to share the fun with his cousin Jesse.
Paige just cracked me up. She was so happy to sit and play in the dirt. You gota love a girl that likes to get her hands dirty.

3 comments:

Brian, Mindy, Dylan, Colton & Logan said...

Ok I can't say it enough...your kids are georgous!! I love funny family pics like that. It looks like you all are having a great start to spring. 70 degrees huh??!! We are going sledding tomorrow with what's left of our foot of snow from this week. It is warming up to nearly 50 this weekend but we were -14 a couple of days ago. So our spring is definately coming a little later than yours!! Gotta love Montana!

The Tanner Family said...

I am so very happy for you two. I love reading about your family. I can't believe Brock got to speak at Stake Conference. Wow! I really wish I could have been there. Please give him my love! You too. I wish so badly I could be there to go with you guys to the Temple. I know that will be such an amazing experience! I love you guys! I hope we can get to see each other soon!

Marisa Jean said...

I've been wondering what's been going on with you guys. I love the hat that Paige is wearing, even if the flower is the size of her head. (I'm not poking fun...I really do think it's adorable! I LOVE big flowers on babies and toddlers). And I wish I could have been there to hear you talk. In front of the whole stake? I would have crapped my pants. Wow. I'm impressed. I'm excited we can be there for your big day!