We went to San Diego a couple of weekends ago to visit our good friends and had a wonderful time. It was nice to get out of town for a while and we all loved spending some long over due time at the beach.

Brock and I celebrated our 9th wedding anniversary on Cinco de Mayo. We're almost an old married couple.

Last weekend was Mother's Day and it was wonderful. I was so lucky to have both my mom and grandma here to celebrate with. We love them so much. Brock made us crab and steak for dinner and a homemade peach pie for desert. We all were in Heaven and totally stuffed. Thanks Honey!

Better than Disneyland!
A few days ago we got to go visit Becky's sister's Ranch here in Las Vegas. It was an awesome day. We started off in the stables to feed the horses some carrots. I've never seen such plush stables in my entire life. These horses are living the good life. They each had their own personal stall with misters and fans to keep them cool. The misters were very ideal, but they made it hard to take clear pictures.

After the horses' tummy's were full...we got to hold one week old puppies. They are a Pug/Yorkie mix. I'm not sure what they will look like when they are full grown, but right now they are stinkin cute and so tiny!

After we the puppies, we got to play with some kittens. I'm not a big cat fan, but these kittens were pretty cute. Paige just loved chasing the kittens and carrying them around. Colten was in love with the kittens and didn't want to let them go. Can you blame him?


4 comments:
wow, your kids are growing up so fast. the last pic with all the kids is priceless. how did you get them all sitting so nicely!? Very impressive.
Holy crap. I don't know where to start. Love the beach and California. I'm jealous. 9 years married. Wowzers. That seems like an eternity away for me. And finally, I think you are officially crazy. 9 kids all at once? Man! Only a saint could do that.
All of your trips look amazing. So glad you take such great pictures and document so we know what you're up to. That camera of yours is excellent!
I love the pics, I even stole some for my blog! We had so much fun with you guys, thanks for letting us crash with you and for watching my kids. You rock Brig!
Hi Brigit! Just checking in to see all the fun things your family is doing! Such cute pictures and such cute kids to take pictures of. I loved all your Easter photos, your blog is so colorful and fun to read! I've been thinking of you and tell Brock thanks for subbing in primary. JaNae
Post a Comment