As you can see, we all were having fun.

Here comes the Extreme part. My 4 year old son decides he wants to ride a motorcycle. I was hesitant at first, but I was assured by our dear friends that I had nothing to worry about. Colten use to be more of a watcher than a doer, but those days are over. He hit the throttle and never looked back. I kept telling him to slow down, and when I finally got him to stop long enough to make sure he could hear and understand what I was saying...he responds, "Mommy, I don't want to go slow". TOO BAD, cause I'm going to have a heart attack. I have to admit that he looked so stinkin cute and I was so proud of him for being so brave. It's all he has talked about for the last 2 weeks.

The race is on!

Thanks Stewart Family for such an awesome time!
2 comments:
I love it! It looks like you had so much fun. I love the motorcycle with training wheels. My boys would have had a blast too.
I don't know if you've seen the star trek movie, but this post reminds me of the opening scenes.
Gotta admit that he looks pretty cute, and grown up on that motorcycle, even if it's hard for mommy. So does this mean you're going to come to the supercross finals with us next year in Vegas so Colten can see all the really fast motorcycles? :)
Post a Comment