
If you haven't figured it out yet...we are expecting another baby! I thought about adding this little piece of information to my last post, but I didn't see my doctor until yesterday and wanted to be able to post the ultra sound picture too. We are very excited even if I sometimes don't appear to be. I just haven't been feeling so hot the last couple of weeks and with all the traveling we've been doing...I'm EXHAUSTED! My estimated due date is March 29th. Brock is hoping for an April Fools baby. I've always delivered 2 or more weeks before my due date, so I doubt he'll get his wish.
Everyone seems to be a little hesitant to be excited about me being pregnant due to the complications in the past, but Brock and I feel very good about this pregnancy and have high hopes that this will be my easiest pregnancy yet.
Colten is very excited about a new brother or sister. He remembers really well when I was pregnant with Paige. He told me that he wants to name the baby Thomas (as in Thomas the Train). I think he is hoping for a baby brother this time.
Paige is clueless at the moment. She loves babies and will probably catch on the bigger my tummy gets.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you! I am sorry that you have been so tired lately. I hope that the blessing you had will hold true and that this will be the easiest yet. You will be in my prayers. I love you..and just so you know, I know some great people that were born on March 2, and March 5th!! Yet, that is a little too early, so March 10th is another wonderful day!
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!! YAAYAYAYAYAY!!!!
I'm freaking out right now! I love that you're pregnant again! I don't know why I'm so excited about it, but I am! Wait, I know, it's because you are such a fantastic Mom! Yahoo! Can't wait to see that little belly of yours! Wahoo!
YAAAA!!! I'm so excited for you guys!! God has a plan for us all and I will pray for an easy pregnancy for you!! How exciting. You take it easy though little momma and make sure Brock is getting you lots of ice cream and massages! :) congrats!! So exciting!
I am so excited for you guys! I hope that you are feeling better sooner than later...try and take it easy cause you know that isn't hard at all with two other ones to look after!
Congratulations!
Rachel came hope from camp and told me the great news!! That is so exciting, I am so happy for you guys. And I love the name Thomas too! :) I'm so excited that Brock is Tommy's scout leader now!!
I just read all your posts and got updated. I LOVE your family pics! You guys really are such a good looking family!
Post a Comment