August 18, 2009

A quick update

The last few weeks have been so crazy for us, but here is a quick update of what we've been up to.

THE CAR SHOW IN WELLS

There isn't a whole lot to do in Wells, NV unless it's Car Show weekend. The kids and I drove down to take in the festivities and spend some time with the family.



Colten found a train.



My dear friend Jess and I. We've been friends since the 1st grade.

The best part of the Car Show is the Street Dance. It was like a mini high school reunion. We all even went to our old high school hangout for a 1 a.m. breakfast. It was so much FUN!


ANGEL LAKE

While the kids and I were in Wells, we took short drive up to Angle Lake to picnic with Jess and her family. It's truly one of the most beautiful places.


Ella Bella, Colten & Paige.


Breath taking!

Me and the kids.

Ella Bella and Paige couldn't resist the water. The water in the lake is anything but warm, but that didn't stop the girls.

Colten learning how to fly fish with Jared.


SEWING

My sister Rachel put my Mom and I to work sewing a blanket for my niece Alyssa during my visit home. I had pictures of us actually sewing, but Rachael erased them.


We actually had to use our heads to come up with this one. I usually follow a very detailed pattern and that was totally not the case here, but I think it turned out pretty dang good.


GIRLS CAMP
This was my second year at Girls Camp. Last year I was Assistant Camp Director and this year I was promoted to Camp Director. I loved Girls Camp as a youth and I've really been blessed to go back as a leader with the AWESOME Palmyra Ward girls.


My Long lost twin Rene. (kind of scary how much we look alike)

Palmyra Treasure Seekers!


WASHINGTON

Right after Girls Camp we headed to Washington to celebrate Nani and Papa's 25th Wedding Anniversary. It was the first time in 10 years that the whole family was together.
I will post later about all the fun activities, but here some of the Family pictures.
All the grandkids


Nani and Papa with the grandkids.


All Brock's brothers and sisters on his Mom's side.


The whole family.
The two cutest kids ever.


Our family...don't be surprised if you see this picture on our Christmas cards this year.




6 comments:

Chet and Korryn said...

I love those pics. Looks like you have been having lots of fun! Let get together in the next week or so. We miss you guys.

Marisa Jean said...

I can't keep up with you girl. You always have something big going on. That blanket is beautiful, and I love the train in Wells. So fun!

Oh, and holy family on Brock's side. Man alive! He's got a mega massive family.

Anonymous said...

You have a very cute family. Looks like you had a great time.

The Tanner Family said...

I knew it was coming..I love your post! I think it would be totally ok if that pic was your Christmas card. I love it! And you do have some vert adorable little kids! I really love the one of Paige in the lake! How adorable she is. Love you lots!

SVB said...

I love the pics of the kids...you could do that professionally! I can't believe all the traveling you have been doing, now it is time to take it easy you crazy girl! I wish I was there so I could just lounge around with you and generally feel crappy and our kiddos could just run around and go crazy. Now go and get some rest!

Erin said...

All of your pictures are FABULOUS.