
Monday was Colten's first day of Jr. Kindergarten. He is going 5 half days to Cumorah Academy. He was a week short of turning five to make the cut off for regular Kindergarten, but it's okay by us. He gets to go to school with a lot of friends from Church and that should be a lot of fun.
Paige was probably the only person not excited about Colten going to school. So far she has cried everyday when Colten leaves for school. I guess I'm not as fun to be with as I thought.
3 comments:
That is too cute. Sad that she cries, but so sweet that she loves her brother so much. Maybe if you make shift a preschool at home for her, then it won't be so tough on her. They are sure cuties!! Hope we can get together soon!! Love you lots!!
Bitter-sweet. Good thing Paige will have another friend to play with come the spring time! :)
Cute pics....I love this whole school thing, it's nice to have a little break! I with E was there to join everyone, but he loves looking at your pics of Colten and Paige!
Post a Comment