November 1, 2009

Halloween!

I love Halloween and the activities that surround it. This year we had some friends over to carve pumpkins with us. It was so fun and the pumpkins turned out great.

Getting Messy!


Colten, Paige, Evan, and Audry and their awesome pumpkins!


Optimus Prime (transformer) and our cute little Lady Bug.


Halloween Day...count down to operation CANDY!


I just loved Paigey's costume. She looked so dang cute.


My hero...Optimus Prime!

This is for all of you who keep bugging me about belly pictures...my little pumpkin at 19 weeks.


So cute!

Enjoying the little Halloween carnival at the church.


Trunk or Treat! The kids loved trick or treating, but almost enjoy handing out candy more.


My favorite picture of the night. Paigey was on a serious candy high and didn't go to bed until after 11. Naughty little stinker!

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

My jaw is totally dropped right now. Those costumes are amazing, I love them! And I gotta say that your little pumpkin is adorable, too. I was wondering when a belly picture was going to be posted.