November 12, 2009

It's Another Girl!

We're so excited to be adding another girl to our family. Brock and I really didn't care either way on the sex of the baby, but we're really thrilled that Colten and Paigey are going to have a little sister early next spring. Colten was hoping for a little brother and is not ready to accept the fact that he is getting a little sister. He told me today that we"ll have to wait and see what the baby is when it comes out of my tummy.


The top picture is of the baby's face and arm. If you look close you can see the baby smiling. The bottom picture is of how we know she is a girl...nothing between the legs.


2 comments:

Marisa Jean said...

YAY! Another girl!!!! So excited to hear that news! I'm so curious to see what she looks like--if she's got Paige's curls or not. Ooohhh!!! Congratulations!

Mark and Maria said...

WOW!! So exciting!!! Why didn't you tell me yesterday?? I've been dying to find out! You have such cute little kids, I can't wait to see another cute little Peterson!