December 9, 2009

Tis The Season

It's that time of year once again. We love the Christmas season and all the activities that go along with it.

Decorating our Christmas tree.


The finished product.


We have a 4 foot tall Santa Clause that dances and sings Christmas songs. I hate to admit that I'm not the biggest fan of this novelty Santa, but the kids love him. Paigey is quickly learning Jingle Bells thanks to Santa and loves singing and dancing along.


Paigey put on a beautiful concert for us the other night in her diaper and boots.


Colten's Christmas program was last night and he was the star of the show. His class sang Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer. Colten was by far the cutes Rudolph.

1 comment:

Marisa Jean said...

Oh my adorable! This whole post gets a big fat "CUTE" stamp on it! The singing, the program, and I love the decor! I'll be surprised if we wind up with a tree at all this year, just don't have the energy to get 'er done.